Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Lists

So as we all know, i made a couple of lists while over the Christmas break. Believe it or not these lists practically define my life. So I thought it would be appropriate to share them with you...so here you go. I am going to type exatly what i wrote in black, and then add my own little commentary in red. just so you aren't totally confused with my strange thinking brain.

LIST #1

reasons why why I cant be granola

1. -----------^ (exactly that. i wrote two why's. i am not sure why. or what was going on with my brain at that moment...but...i did it nonethelesss.)
2. too fat (they gotta be a bean pole)
3. pure white baby skin (i am sensitive to the sun! :( and my body refuses to get tan.)
4. I cant breathe in the wilderness.
5. I hate hairy armpits (they hurt!)
6. greasy hair. (it seriously grosses me out. and i get it in like 45 minutes so not showering for 3 weeks is out of the question. plus if i dont shower every day i get hair hurt!)
7. I HATE ALL THE CHACOS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
8. my back hurts
9. MOLE (its gross. you cant be granola and have a huge fat mole on your face)
10. too short of hair. (i feel like you need to have long hippy hair. i dont.)
11. too short (again with the bean pole thing.)
12. no red hair for me (unless its fake)
13. i have zits
14. my voice is too loud
15. i love tv. (so sue me! i find pleasure in mindlessly watching tv for an evening.)

wow! this is exciting. believe me....the next list is the best. but i am thinking i will save it for another post...just because people always tell me i dont post enought, but sometimes i just have nothing to say! so if i do this..i can have something to say and post more often! plus i have a lot of things i need to add to this next what.

PREVIEW: Things that give me ANXIETY.

believe me it is going to be good :) tune in soon.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't even wait to read the anxiety list because I am sure it is exactly the same things that give me anxiety. I love your list though! I want to go make me a fun list too about something random. Any ideas?

mallorycake said...

hmm. things that give me butterflies! oooorr... songs that i cant help but shake my bum to!

Megan K Leavitt said...

Mallory, I dunno if we can be friends anymore because you hate chacos so much. Sad day.

mallorycake said...

HAHAHAHA megan i'm sorry. they are just..not attractive. at all.

Anonymous said...

I am now back in the blogging scene... weird I know since I can't even write, but whatever.
So remember how we are going to start a magazine? well thats not going to happen if you don't write... so GET WRITING!! Cuz remember how you cant start a magazine without someone to write all the articles?(AKA You)
Well, anyways, I can't remember my sign in name or password for my blog, so this is cheryl being anonymous