Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just a little update :)

welp, i am pretty sure i have a total of 0 people reading this anymore, but i dont care! i am still going to write my little heart away because I WANT TO! (:

1. guess who FINALLY quit red hanger?! :) MEEEEEEE! i have never been so happy in my entire life!
2. i hate..hate..HATE. stupid winter. i hate being cold. i hate going outside. i hate being inside (because everyone in the world refuses to freakin turn the heater on) and i hate the fact that mrs. pay turns the air conditioner on during tech center!
3. i am addicted to mylifeisaverage.com--seriously addicted.
4. if its going to be so darn cold, why cant they freakin make it snow?! WHAT THE HECK.
5. its almost my birthday (: january 4, dont forget!
6. VIVA MEXICO POR CHRISTMAS. i leave the 26. heckkkkk yeah baby.
7. my brain is exploding out every hole in my head. why you ask? i'm pretty sure its because i am so smart that its just growing, and my head wont fit it.
actually..its because i freakin have a brain tumor i bet.
8. yesterday, i tickled a goat, a cow, a chicken, a camel, and 3 sheep (: they loved it.
9. if i could drink hot chocolate for every meal, i would
10. stop bringing me so much food- i'm getting fat.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh Mal. You lie. I read everything you write. You have AT LEAST 1 reader~ :) I love reading what you have to say. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you!

Celeste said...

SERIOUSLY??!!! How come you are soooo dang funny!!! I seriously smile for DAYS after reading your blog....when I need a little giggle, I just hop on and re-read your funny posts!!!!

Sonda said...

I read! You are such a darling girl and waaayyy underestimate yourself. But you can't have another birthday, because I refuse to let you grow up and be an adult. I want to keep you for myself. If you go away to college I think I'll die...SERIOUSLY!

Sarah said...

Mallory! I love you!